Communication Book - Kindergarten Edition
Communication Book Kindergarten Edition was developed to provide a direct and streamlined channel bridging the gap between home and kindergarten.
Kindergarten is a particularly important time in a child’s development as they embark on their first structured learning experience. This is especially so for children on the spectrum or with special needs who may face different challenges.
The book is structured into key focus areas that guide kindergarten teachers or integration aides and captures information that can reveal strengths and patterns of behaviour. Communication Book also helps establish positive behaviours and routines to make the transition to primary school a little easier.
- 100 forms with key focus areas
- Tips on settling into school
- Evidence based tips to encourage good behaviours
- Motivational quotes
- Stickers with positive affirmations to reinforce good behaviours
- Travel pouch to ensure classroom notices reach home